Sunday 12 January 2014

21st Century Malaysia: Public Leadership, Education and Entrepreneurship @SUNWAY UNIV.


Amongst the few weekends where's there's no chess competition that I know of in the Klang Valley...and even if I did know about one, I won't have registered the kids. December was a predominantly chess month, so a few weeks break from competiton would be a welcomed respite. After all, the MSSM events would be coming up soon.

Hence, the Islamic Estate Planner aka Debate/Public Speaking Manager decided to enrol eldest in a programme organised by The Asia Leadership Trek from Harvard University, Tufts Fletcher and Massachusetts Institute of Technology titled:-
" 21st Century Malaysia: 
Public Leadership, Education and Entrepreneurship".

Good to know that a VIP Guest for my TTP programme forSEason 2 last year was there as well.

(Now having Nescafe Tarik at Dengkil R&R to keep me awake after sending eldest and her friend back to college).

No comments:

Post a Comment