Tuesday 6 November 2012

1st SUMMIT Open 2012



UPDATE: 11/11 Story, HERE

>>>>>>>

Event Details/Update HERE.

Initially, hAnA and the cHEss pIRATE was supposed to play in this event and I'd even paid for it over the Maybank Counter in TTDI on 22nd October. However, on Saturday 3/11 - CS informed me that there'll be a FIDE-rated event in TTDI, Read HERE.

The event is called the Nf6 Junior Chess. Details, HERE.

Hence,taking cognisance of the fact that hAnA is NOT FIDE-rated yet coupled with the fact that the event is so near to home I'd withdrawn her from the 1st Summit Open and her place will be replaced by her cousin Ariff(NR: 1175).

Am hoping, that the cHEss pIRATE will put up a credible showing in the U-10 category...and what I meant by credible is at least a 50% winning record IF not better.

SWASHBUCKLE(Play) HARD cHEss pIRATE, I am sure that if you play well - many opponents will "WALK the PLANK".

No comments:

Post a Comment