Sunday 18 November 2018

9th MALAYSIA Soduku Championship 2018



 ( Round 2 - 30 minutes )

( As in Chess and Scrabble, a mix of all ages )



When Faiz informed that he'll be representing the school in a new event, my mind was thinking - "What is he scheming now?"**.  So when he said the new event is Soduku, I can literally hear my own sigh of relief as knowing Faiz all of his involvements will set us back thousands.


Thinking the school had selected him to participate in a small/minor event, I thought should be interesting good experience for him. I was wrong as the event was the National Championship and participants from as far away as Terengganu came to participate. The organisers even brought in a Soduku Master from Japan to not only give the prizes away but also to teach newer game formats like slithering and shikaku.


**Note: My wife and I are always 'fearful' of what Faiz is up to in school, now especially after his proposal to be involved in yachting thanks to a schoolmate's involvement in MSSM 2018 and a neighbour's offer to go yachting in Port Dickson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment