Monday 21 July 2014

" 8th Asian Dragons Invitational " - My FIRST chess ARTICLE @ChessASIA

In between TV shoot for a few pre-recorded Hari Raya episodes and was highlighted of an article published in a chess media.

Read my FIRST article in a chess media at:- chessASIA

Earlier this year, the Chairman of a local newspaper suggested/offered me to write a chess column or chess news for a local newspaper since I have been attending a few local and 1-2 International competitions with the kids. I was non-commital mainly because I had to write in the National language.

Last week, CP and I went to Taiwan under KLCA's banner upon the invitation of the Chinese Taipei Chess Association. During the event, managed to co-write an article with Elsa Yueh who was the Chief Arbiter for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment