Thursday 1 August 2013

a CALL for the CP came YESTERDAY!!!


Yesterday, whilst preparing for Episode 2 of "TO THE POINT" programme shoot at Capital TV, I noticed a missed call.

When I'd returned the call, I was Informed by a MCF official that a place is available for the CP's participation as an 'official' player from Malaysia in the 9th ASIAN SCHOOLS Chess Championship 2013 to be held in Colombo, Sri Lanka from 29 August to 6 September 2013. Was informed that his recent form is the reason for the call-up! ( Read HERE ).

I informed the MCF rep. that I'll need a day to discuss with the Islamic Estate Planner as to whether arrangements can be made before reverting back with a decision.

Hopefully, matters can fall into place as per request / planned.

Event INFO







No comments:

Post a Comment