Saturday 19 January 2013

TQ - LIM TSE PIN & NAJIB WAHAB

Being "new" to something, one would naturally have lots of queries. The same goes for the game of kings and queens.

I'd mentioned this matter vis-a-vis organisers of chess competitions in an earlier blogpost dated 10th January 2013 called ORGANISERS' ETHICS when I was frustrated with the non-response(es) of a few organisers in 2012 and decided to recollect and refresh my thoughts on the event organisers I'd dealt with.

On a similar but slightly different thread, I'd queries of a general nature as well which I would either ask or email and sometimes even sms those in the chess circles which I'd the opportunity to cross path with.

Amongst those that actually takes the time to provide me lengthy email and/or sms explanations are En. NAJIB WAHAB and Mr. LIM TSE PIN.
.......in addition Special Mention should also be given to Cikgu Shuhairi, Cikgu Shamsuddin, Cikgu Azwan, Mr. Tan Eng Seong, En.Syazrin, Mr. Peter Long and his wife Louisa.

THANK  YOU  VERY  MUCH  FOR  THE  EXPLANATIONS  GIVEN.
...at the VERY LEAST I OWE YOU GUYS A ROUND OF TEH TARIK!!! 

PS: Lim TP - Please allow me to digest your email before I post something on this blog. 
Your email brings back memories of my Pure Maths & Statistics class during A-Levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment